Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nasi

So here is another classic food that I have always grown up with. It also is one of the recipes that no matter how many times I call my dad, I never remember how to make it. So this is just my guess. I really like Nasi and it makes great leftovers so I decided to make a big pan of it, now I'm set for the next week for every meal. 

1/2 head cabbage
onion powder
rice (cooked)
hamburger
bacon 
salt
pepper

1. cook up some rice
2. chop up cabbage into small pieces and cook in pan until soft, also add in the the onion powder, salt, and pepper
3. in a different pan cook bacon, take out of pan, let cool, crumble
4. cook hamburger
5. add bacon and hamburger to cabbage, then add rice, mix it all together. 
6. fry up in a frying pan
7. put a fried egg on top, just to make it extra delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment