Thursday, February 5, 2009

Chicken and vegetable stir fry

I make this way too much, but it's just so dang easy and I really like it. Sometimes I will use whole wheat spaghetti or rice instead, but due to the fact that I am in college usually ramen noodles are the winner. 

chicken breast
Ramen noodles
Frozen stir-fry vegetable mix
mr. yoshida's gourment teriyaki sauce ( I live off of this stuff)

1. cube the chicken breast and cook it all the way in a frying pan, at the same boil and cook ramen noodles. While the noodles are cooking I just pour the vegetables in the water with the noodles so they could cook through. 
2. Drain noodles/ vegetables and pour them into frying pan with chicken
3. pour a little bit of mr. yoshidas sauce on top while frying the mixture together

This is one of my favorite easy recipes and I think it's quite delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment