Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Egg Fried Rice

So yesterday I made some teriyaki (I'm not going to write about how to make that cause it's pretty much just chicken and mr. yoshida's sauce), anyway, so I had leftover rice that I wanted to eat for lunch today. My dad always made fried rice with peas and eggs...I like it..so I decided to give it a shot. I don't think I made it right...but it was worth a try. 

about a cup of rice
about 1/4 frozen peas
1 egg
dash of milk
mr. yoshidas sauce
salt
pepper

1.Heat up the rice in a frying pan (it was leftovers...hence the reason I didn't cook it...again)
2.put the peas in a bowl with a little water and microwave a couple minutes
3.pour the cooked peas into rice (it's ok if there's still a little water in the peas, I think it makes the rice reheat better) cook until hot. 
4. whisk an egg, a dash of milk, some mr. yoshidas sauce, salt and pepper together. pour over the rice and fry it up until it's all cooked. 
5. add a little more yoshida's sauce right before you eat it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment